We are pleased to invite you to participate in one of our construction missions. You will experience a special and fascinating, but sometimes also tiring, week. When you apply it is important that you are aware of the following criteria and principles that we employ.
- You must work at one of the Vebego companies. This can be a wholly-owned Vebego company or a joint venture. If you work at a joint venture, make sure you are aware of the additional guidelines that apply. These can be found in the manual on participating in construction missions.
- Your line manager must give his/her approval.
- Your work must be satisfactory and your line manager must confirm this in writing.
- You must speak good English.
- You must have been employed at a wholly-owned company or joint venture for at least one year.
- You must write a letter explaining the reasons why you would like to take part in a construction mission.
Do you think you meet all the above criteria? If so, fill in the application form on the right. Please click here if you would like further information.